WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DRIVE INITIATIVE
Brought to you by United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley, DRIVE (Data and Resources Investing in Vital Early Education) strives to ensure that children 0 to 5 are screened for developmental milestones and connected with the resources they need to enter kindergarten ready to learn. DRIVE partners with programs to support and build developmental screening efforts.
PARTICIPATING PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ3) and ASQ Social Emotional (ASQ:SE) developmental screening kits
- Access to the ASQ Online system and resources
- Staff training on ASQ3, ASQ:SE and how to share screening results with families
- Technical assistance for developmental screening and ASQ Online
- Membership to the DRIVE Community of Practice
- Access to your program’s aggregate data analysis
- Materials to promote family engagement and child development
PARTICIPATING PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS
- Enter ASQ3/ASQ:SE data into ASQ Online system
- Use ASQ3/ASQ:SE data to support your program
- Determine one point person to communicate with DRIVE
POSITIVE IMPACTS OF PARTICIPATION
- Using data to support your program, from improving classroom activities or materials to applying for funding, and much more
- Increase family engagement
- More children screened for developmental delays
- Children and families referred to needed services and resources
Find out more about how you can join this transformative effort here.
A login account gives you access to everything.
Click on the "Register" link at the top right of any page and request access to get started.