WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DRIVE INITIATIVE
Brought to you by United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley, DRIVE (Data and Resources Investing in Vital Early Education) strives to ensure that children 0 to 5 are screened for developmental milestones and connected with the resources they need to enter kindergarten ready to learn. DRIVE partners with programs to support and build up developmental screening efforts.
PARTICIPATING PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire and Stages Questionnaire: Social Emotional (ASQ:SE) developmental screening kits
- Access to the ASQ Online system and resources
- Staff training on ASQ, ASQ:SE and the ability to share screening results with families
- Technical assistance for developmental screening and ASQ Online
- Membership to the DRIVE Community of Practice
- Access to your program’s aggregate data analysis to see how the children you serve are doing as a whole
- Materials to promote family engagement and child development
PARTICIPATING PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS
- Enter ASQ/ASQ:SE data into ASQ Online system
- Use ASQ/ASQ:SE data to support your program
- Determine one point person to communicate with DRIVE
POSITIVE IMPACTS OF PARTICIPATION
- Using aggregate data however it supports your program, from improving classroom activities or materials, including new programming, applying for funding, and much more
- Building up family engagement efforts
- Increasing ASQ and ASQ:SE screenings and re-screenings
- Improving screening and referral practices
Find out more about how you can join this transformative effort here.
A login account gives you access to everything.
Click on the "Register" link at the top right of any page and request access to get started.